Thursday, June 11, 2009

Polycephaly.

There's been the large issue of convergience that I’ve been dealing with lately.
The “Diem Studios” blog had become much ado about poetry and little to do with my artwork and my budding freelance work.
While I love what it has become (in certain ways), it isn’t a good representation of Diem Studios.
I became less and less interested with the world being able to see my innermost thoughts by googling my name.
A solution didn’t seem obvious.
My entries have tapered off and become less and less truthful and candid.
Then it came to me.
I was looking at Heracles and the Lernaean Hydra by Gustave Moreau.
The Hydra sparked the idea.
The Hydra with many heads.
It came to me in a flash.
Separate the ideas.
A new blog for my art business.
A new blog for my heart business.

So it shall be.
The new blog will be a much more private affair.
If you want in on what equates as my personal diary, send an E-mail to diemstudios@gmail.com and explain in 10 words or less why I should allow you access to it.
As for the Diem Studios blog; I plan on posting more.
More about the major projects I’m working on, more samplings of my little snippets of art.
We’ll see how it goes.

-Drew
(“In art the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can inspire” -Ralph Waldo Emerson)

No comments:

Post a Comment